Transform your phone system into a cost-cutting, sales-driving machine.
Delivered from the cloud, an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher with the ability to answer your business phone from anywhere in the world. Choose The Miller Group as your St. Louis VoIP Phone provider today.
What is VoIP?
What are cloud-based phones?
VoIP (Voice over IP) Phone Solutions offer a phone system and service hosted completely from the cloud. There’s no hardware to buy beyond the phones themselves—and you can say goodbye to the phone company. As the market becomes more and more globalized, keeping up with the competition requires progressive communication technology. Small and medium-sized businesses like yours need the same advanced and reliable communication solutions as large companies do, but without the high costs or frustrating complexity.
Over 40 calling features let you perform like a big business
• Automated attendant answers and routes every call
• Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to help ensure no call goes unanswered
• Use Outlook to make calls from your desk phone
• Unlimited calling in the U.S.
• Conferencing, call forwarding, music-on-hold (see “Features” section for full list)
Mobility lets you do your job from any location
• Follow Me automatically forwards calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or rings multiple numbers at the same time
• Voicemail-to-email helps ensure messages get through faster
• Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
Preserve capital, simplify management
• Flat per-user monthly pricing cuts capital investment
• No phone system hardware or software to buy
• No wiring to install. Uses your existing data wiring and Internet connection
• Web-based management tool makes moves, adds and changes simple
• More reliable than an on premises phone system
- Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP is about a decade old technology that is gaining popularity among individual subscribers and businesses. In conventional systems, phone…
- The economy might technically be out of recession, but businesses are still doing everything in their power to cut costs and save as much as…
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a set of technologies allowing multimedia communication over the Internet. VoIP has had a substantial impact on the functioning…